Open


 

If you are an Edmonton player on one of the following teams 

LAST CALL: OPEN A 

FURY: OPEN B 

HORNETS: OPEN B

Please Register here

OPEN PLAYER REGISTRATION 

 
 

Attention: Open players looking for teams to play within Edmonton

 
If you are new to the City of Edmonton and you are an adult ringette player looking for a new team to play on at the "A", "B", or "C" level, please get in touch with any of our 19+ teams to see if they may need new players.  
 
Edmonton Open A
Contact 
Megan at EMAIL for Edmonton Last Call
 
Edmonton Open B
Contact
Lynda at EMAIL for Edmonton Fury
Shannon at EMAIL for Edmonton Hornets
 
 

Ringette Open Registration

To register your Open team please contact Kim Patten.

If a team withdraws before the beginning of the season the league will issue a refund of 90% of the deposit. The remaining 10% of the deposit is non-refundable.
 
 
Once teams have been registered individual players can register online for their respective teams. If you have any questions, please contact Kim Patten at openringette@gmail.com or open@edmontonringette.com or by calling Kim at 780-668-5537.
 
More information can be found on the NAWRA (Northern Alberta Women's Ringette Association) Website here https://www.nawra.ca/
 

Silver Ring 2021 Sponsors

Upcoming Events


Jul. 24, 2022 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM

Come Try Ringette - Edmonton July 24, 2022
Edmonton Ringette is NOW hosting a Come Try Ringette event in July!

read more »


Aug. 14, 2022 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM

Come Try Ringette - Edmonton August 14, 2022
Meadows Rec Centre - East Rink
You wouldn't buy a car without going on a test drive first. Youth sports should be no different. Come try Ringette!

read more »


Aug. 27, 2022 to Aug. 28, 2022

2022/2023 Prep Skate Weekend
TBD
Optional Evaluation Prep Skates will begin the weekend of August 27 and 28, 2022.

read more »


RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information