Ringette for All (RFA) is a program for children with cognitive and/or physical disabilities. Through an inclusive, safe, and fun environment, RFA players will learn the fundamentals of the sport as well as develop life skills that will benefit them in and out of the rink. RFA's objective is not competition. As we progress, opportunities to share our experience with other communities in friendly games may become part of our program.
We feel that no one should be excluded from sport and that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the incredible benefits of being part of a team.
Ringette for All is designed to empower our athletes by teaching them the life skills inherent to ringette including: teamwork, communication, resilience and inclusion, all while having fun!
All abilities welcome - All are part of the team!
Can't skate - no problem! Not sure what ringette is - we'll show you! From "learn to skate" to ringette skill development - we will coach all players at their level and provide one to one coaching if needed.
Registration is currently closed for the Winter 2023 season.
Registration for Fall 2023 will open this summer.
- The Winter 2023 program runs from January 7-February 25, 2023. We practice Saturday mornings from 9:15-10:15 AM at Clareview Arena.
- We have room for a maximum of 8 players from ages 5-18. We are looking to expand capacity for the Fall 2023 season.
- Our goal is to provide a program where each player feels safe, has fun and is challenged to grow and develop at their level.
- One on one support can be provided.
- Registration fee is $99 for the season. Financial assistance is available - we want to ensure all that want to participate can. Please contact us for more information.
- During each session, the players develop their skills, are part of a team, make friends, increase their self confidence.
- Each session is led by NCCP certified volunteer coaches.
- Parent volunteers are welcome to participate with off ice activities
- Players do not have to reside in Edmonton, we welcome players from all over the Greater Edmonton area!
Financial assistance is available, please contact us.
Please contact us if you need assistance (financial or otherwise) with equipment.
- CSA approved helmet with ringette mask
(triangle-shaped holes to protect against the square ended stick)
- neck guard
- shoulder pads
- elbow pads
- shin pads
- ringette pants and girdle OR hockey pants and socks
- mouthguard - optional
- ringette stick - we will have some ringette sticks available on a first-come, first-serve
If you are interested in joining our coaching staff as an Assistant or Junior Coach, please email email@example.com for full details and requirements.
Where to Find Us on the Web:
Please check out our social media channels for updates throughout the year!
Thank You to our Partners & Sponsors