Federation Volunteer Opportunities for the 2018/2019 season:
OilKings 50/50 - October 28, 2018
Silver Ring Active Start - U16 - January 18 - 20, 2019 CLICK HERE to sign up
U12A/U14B Provincial Championship - March 15 - 17, 2019
Provincial Championship Planning Commitee
Team Volunteer Duties that will be credited towards your familial duties:
- Head Coach (1 per team)
- Assistant Coach (1 per team)
- Manager (Up tp 2 per team)
- Any Coach who gets certified this season
- Silver Ring Planning Committee
Any other team duties are simply team expectations, ie: jersey parent, social coordinator, Team box duties etc...
Edmonton Ringette (EFCLRA) recognizes the recruitment and retention of volunteers as a key factor in ensuring its success.
The Importance of Volunteers
Volunteers carry out 100 percent of the administration functions within EFCLRA
, making them an integral part of its success.
- A fresh perspective and new ideas;
- New skills and abilities;
- Energy and enthusiasm;
- A different perspective from a variety of age groups Assistance with sustaining EFCLRA into the future.
Why Volunteers Get Involved EFCLRA
values and appreciates the personal time that volunteers spend supporting the association. It is important to understand why volunteers get involved:
- To gain skills - job skills, communication skills, personal and professional development;
- To gain experience - especially to be able to add to their CV or to gain a written/verbal reference;
- To have fun;
- To meet new people;
- To pass on skills to others;
- To experience new challenges;
- To gain satisfaction from doing something to make a difference to the world we live in;
- To contribute to the local community;
- To support family members in a sport
To sign up for a volunteer spot with Edmonton Ringette for the 2018/2019 season,
We're using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming SignUps.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/pTwyif
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
If you have any questions about the volunteer mentoring program, any of the positions, new positions, or volunteering in general, please contact Jo-Anne at email@example.com or Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org