Federation Volunteer Opportunities for the 2019/2020 season:
Casino Dates April 18 - 19 2020
Casino Volunteer Sign up is ready to go, we are at the Grand Villa Casino in Rogers Place On April 18th and 19th. We need 40 volunteers to fill up all the spots, thank you in advance for your contribution to supporting this very important fundraiser for Edmonton Ringette, CLICK HERE to sign up.
Team Volunteer Duties that will be credited towards your familial duties:
Please CLICK HERE to view our Volunteer Commitment Form
Edmonton Ringette (EFCLRA) recognizes the recruitment and retention of volunteers as a key factor in ensuring its success.
The Importance of Volunteers
Volunteers carry out 100 percent of the administration functions within EFCLRA
, making them an integral part of its success.
- A fresh perspective and new ideas;
- New skills and abilities;
- Energy and enthusiasm;
- A different perspective from a variety of age groups Assistance with sustaining EFCLRA into the future.
Why Volunteers Get Involved EFCLRA
values and appreciates the personal time that volunteers spend supporting the association. It is important to understand why volunteers get involved:
- To gain skills - job skills, communication skills, personal and professional development;
- To gain experience - especially to be able to add to their CV or to gain a written/verbal reference;
- To have fun;
- To meet new people;
- To pass on skills to others;
- To experience new challenges;
- To gain satisfaction from doing something to make a difference to the world we live in;
- To contribute to the local community;
- To support family members in a sport
If you have any questions about the volunteer mentoring program, any of the positions, new positions, or volunteering in general, please contact Shannon at email@example.com